Why study BSc (Hons) Cyberpsychology at BU?
- Develop a well-rounded knowledge of all areas of psychology.
- Learn a range of research skills and methods to investigate traditional and online behaviour and apply that knowledge in a variety of contexts – including your own independent research.
- Use state-of-the art facilities such as eye tracking technology to help you understand how people, groups, organisations and societies interact with, and make use of, technology.
- Work with world-leading researchers on projects through the Research Apprenticeship Scheme - many of our students have published work with members of staff.
- Opportunity to take an optional 4-week or 30-week placement in industry to give you essential real-world experience and begin building a network of professional contacts.
- Our Psychology courses received an impressive 89% satisfaction rating.
This emerging new field examines how the behaviour of individuals, groups, organisations and societies are influenced by technology. This covers a wide range of areas, including education, entertainment, social media and cyber security.
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society, so when you graduate with at least a Second Class Honours, you are eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartership, the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
Foundation Year: We have a Foundation Year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the scientific skills needed to prepare you for the Cyberpsychology degree, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the Foundation Year, you will progress to the full degree and begin your Cyberpsychology study.