Why study BA (Hons) Events Management at BU?
- Learn from academic specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry
- Benefit from visits to local and regional event venues, as well as studying real-life case studies and hearing from industry guest lecturers
- Gain an expert understanding of event marketing, financial reporting, project planning, event bidding and consumer behaviours
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Build your network of professional contacts, enhance your CV and employability during the 30-week work placement
- This course is ranked 10th in its subject area according to the 2021 Guardian League Tables.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) Events Management course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- The Association for Project Management is the only chartered body recognising project management skills
- Being recognised as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence means that BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry. It also allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile
- Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) accreditation means that upon successful completion of the accredited unit you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Business & Management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.