Why study BA (Hons) Global Business Management (online) (full-time) at BU?
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world or to help you progress in your existing career
- Work your study around your schedule and enjoy flexible learning with full online delivery
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Develop a wide range of critical skills in marketing, management, finance, operations and human recourses
- Flexible entry and exit points so if you’re not interested in a full Honours degree, you can still gain a qualification such as a Certificate of Higher Education in Global Business Management or a Diploma of Higher Education in Global Business Management.
This course has been developed in conjunction with the MOD. It is approved by ELCAS enabling Armed Forces personnel to offset the majority of the course fees through the ELC Scheme.
Please note: If you would like to join the final, top-up year of BA (Hons) Global Business Management, please view and apply for the course.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Our Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership (and access to resources and services) and means that when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI leadership and management qualification in addition to your bachelor's degree.