Please note that this course is Subject to Validation.
You’re a people person. You want to engage community groups in life-enhancing projects. Or maybe you have plans to help young people who might not have anyone else to turn to. But how do you start?
This course gives you a broad experience of youth and community work to help you find your own route to a rewarding career. With an equal mix of academic and practical work, you’ll have a solid understanding of current issues and the skills to make a difference.
- Benefit from regular contact with a mentor who’ll guide you in your career goals
- Take part in group projects to get a real flavour of what it takes to run a successful community programme
- Explore placement opportunities to enhance your career
- Keep your options open with the wide scope of the course
- Learn from Bucks staff with decades of professional and academic expertise
For further details please visit our website.