Live the cross-cultural experience
Our MBA in International Management provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
Our 10-month MBA in International Management is a life-changing programme aimed at the most internationally-minded students.
You’ll study, live, and complete consultancy projects in two countries, all while earning your degree from ESCP Business School, established 200 years ago and the oldest business school in the world.
Why choose ESCP's MBA in International Management?
1. Study and live in two key European cities
Starting in September each year, ESCP's MBA degree allows students to benefit from studying and living in two different European countries of their choice.
Term 1: London, Paris, Turin
Term 2: Berlin, Madrid, Paris
2. Get practical experience in two countries
During the 10-month programme, you will work on two Company Consultancy Projects of 12 weeks each while in two countries, thereby building your international experience.
3. Customise your degree with electives
You will have the opportunity to customise your degree by choosing four electives from 24 options offered across seven countries.
Furthermore, our MBA offers the opportunity of double degrees with an optional third semester in Berlin.
4. Expand your professional network
By joining ESCP Business School, you will get the chance to boost your network with 60,000 alumni across 150 countries, and 6,500 current students from 120 different nationalities.
5. Benefit from the strong professional and personal development focus
Alongside the professional competencies and managerial skills that you will gain in class, we offer a special programme that focuses on identifying your professional objectives and providing you with the advice, data and tools necessary for your ideal career pursuit.
You will also benefit from expert one-to-one coaching sessions, personal development workshops, professional skills seminars, optional language classes and frequent networking events.
KEY EMPLOYABILITY STATS
- 90% of our graduates employed within three months of graduation
- 83% of our graduates experience a change in sector, function or country
- 81% work in an international environment
- 48% found a job before graduation
- An average salary worldwide: $109,000 USD | in the Americas: $165,000 USD