LONDON: YOUR CREATIVE DESTINATION
London has long been recognised as one of the world’s greatest creative cities, with its unique combination of energy, entrepreneurship and expertise. The Creative Industries remain the city’s second most important sector, and this makes London an essential stop-off for anyone interested in creative approaches to building brands.
Drawing from ESCP’s MSc in Marketing & Creativity programme, this two-week course will give you a leading-edge, hands-on and innovative look at how brands are created and marketed. This is a one-of-a-kind programme which will let you discover London’s
creative side through international eyes.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Enhance their creativity and critical thinking skills
- Get practical brand-building experience, while working in an international team
- Develop their interest in brand-building, marketing or innovation
- Get a fresh perspective on staying competitive and innovative in a rapidly changing world
- Explore the creative side of London from an international perspective
Why join this programme in July 2021?
1) Practical brand-building experience: throughout this two-week immersive course, you will work in teams on creating a Brand Challenge Project based on a brief given at the beginning of the course.
2) Leading-edge learning: This programme will give you the fundamental overview of marketing, branding and innovation in an interactive format through gamification, workshops and practical assignments. It is delivered and supervised by ESCP Business School's senior marketing faculty members and industry practitioners
3) Future-proof skills: This course will help you develop a range of skills that were identified as key to the future of work by leading organisations in response to rapidly-changing global trends. You will develop such skills as: complex problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, coordinating with others, judgement & decision-making, emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility & fluency of ideas.
4) Creative London discovery: Explore Creative London through off-campus assignments and curated visits.