Delivered entirely online for GTA students (Channels Islands only) by Bournemouth University, this course will provide you with a specialised set of skills and develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs.
For September 2022 entry: If you would like to apply for this course, please register your interest and we will contact you when we open for applications in April 2022.
Why study MSc Corporate Governance with BU?
- Developed in close collaboration with the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI), you will be qualified with graduate status (GradCG)
- Enjoy flexible learning with full online delivery
- Develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Learn an employable mix of finance, law and governance focusing on the role of corporate administration
- Graduate career ready with specialised skills in all areas of business and enter roles such as Analyst, Management Associate, Financial Consultant
- Only applicable for GTA University Centre students (Channels Islands).
About the GTA University Centre, Guernsey
Since 2006 the GTA is proud to be awarded University Centre status by Bournemouth University. This recognised the joint belief that access to higher education should be widened and made available in ways that fully implemented equal opportunities and ensured that students were involved in educational experiences that gave rise to personal and social fulfilment; as well as looking to meet local needs for a better-educated and skilled population.