This highly valued qualification is primarily intended for non-law graduates planning to enter the legal profession. Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, the course will prepare you for a wide range of career opportunities and further study.
- Acquire knowledge of the foundation law subjects and of the English Legal Systems and processes required by The Law Society and The General Council of the Bar
- Develop the ability to analyse legal problems and provide a range of solutions to them
- Gain a critical understanding of contemporary legal issues and develop the ability to synthesise and challenge legal doctrines and concepts
- Research and write a paper on a further area of law that interests you, and that you may wish to pursue in the future.
- Benefit from a focused learning environment and individual support from our experienced academic staff, whose education is informed by their professional qualifications and experience as well as their research and publication interests.
- Graduate able to proceed to the vocational stage of legal education.