- No attendance requirement
- Up to five years to complete your study
- Flexible study
- Credit for prior study is possible (APL)
- Come to the University to Graduate
This innovative distance learning award is designed to give you a Masters degree from your home or workplace. Ideally studied two modules at a time, although you can take a break from study if your home or work commitments vary. The course can be spread over up to 5 years.
The core modules will equip you with professional and research skills and will explore the social, legal and ethical aspects of computer science. The option modules will allow you to develop key skills in the different branches of computer science such as programming, multimedia, web, games, Android and mobile application development etc.
Option Modules, Subject to availability
- Media Editing and Multimedia Applications (Distance Learning) - COWB70361
- Android Application Development - COSE70613
- Database Design and Development (Distance Learning) - COIS70931
- Engineering Internet Applications (Distance Learning) - COSE70606
- IT Infrastructure (Distance Learning) - COCS71175
- Information System Management & Strategy (Distance Learning) - COIS70933
MSc Dissertation (Distance Learning) - COIS71165