A world-leader in management education, research and consultancy for over 50 years, Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school whose mission is to improve the practice of management. We have a global reputation for developing high-performing leaders in technology and management - encouraging them to transform their organisations and wider society.
Renowned for our strong links with industry, Cranfield is both about business and for business. We are a centre of world-class research, expertise and teaching, providing practical management solutions through a range of activities including leadership, finance, marketing and logistics, and supply chain management.
We work with global organisations including BAE Systems, Royal Dutch Shell, L’Oréal and UNICEF to deliver programmes that will ensure they continue to grow and succeed in increasingly volatile business environments. We work to transform the lives of our students by encouraging self-reflection, creative thinking and the drive to succeed and make a real impact on their organisations.
We are one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation from AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
Our programmes & rankings
- Finance and Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Investment Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Strategic Marketing MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Executive Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (part-time, 2 years)
- Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Leadership MSc (part time, 2 years)
- Marketing and Leadership MSc (part-time, 2 years)
- Retail and Digital Banking MSc (part-time, 2 years)
- Sustainability MSc (part-time, 2.5 years)
(20% Scholarships available to all successful UK applicants)
Senior Leader Apprenticeship+ courses
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship+ Management and Leadership MSc
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship+ Marketing and Leadership MSc
- Senior Leader Apprenticeship+ Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive)
- Full-time MBA (1 year)
- Executive MBA (part-time, 2 years)
- MBA Defence (part-time, 2 years)
Over 80% of our teaching staff come from industry, bringing real-life business case studies to the classroom and enabling students to learn in a practical environment and apply their learning directly to the workplace.
Some of our latest rankings that we are most proud of include:
- Financial Times - 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2019 ranking of full-time MBA programmes.
- Bloomberg - 16th in Europe overall, 2nd in Europe for the learning experience and 7th in Europe for networking in the Bloomberg Businessweek Best B-Schools ranking of full-time MBA programmes 2019-20
- The Economist- 5th in the UK, 14th in Europe and 59th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Rankings 2021.
- The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal - 1st in the UK, 2nd in Europe, 7th in the world in the World University Rankings - Business School Report.
- Financial Times - 8th in the UK, 88th in the world and 1st in the world for career progression in the Financial Times ranking of Executive MBA programmes 2020.
- The Economist - 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world, 1st in the UK and 9th in the world for percentage of job-seeking graduates with a job offer 3 months after graduation in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking
- Financial Times - 9th in the UK and 78th in the world in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2020 ranking.
Finance & Management MSc
- Financial Times - 13th in the UK and 50th in the world in the Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience ranking 2021
- The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal - 2nd in the UK and 6th in the world in the World University Rankings 2019 - Business School Report Master’s in Finance
- QS World University Rankings - 9th in the UK and 40th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2021
Strategic Marketing MSc
- QS World University Rankings - 5th in the UK and 16th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2020
Logistics & Supply Chain Management MSc
- In the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Supply Chain Management Rankings 2021 Cranfield School of Management's full-time Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc achieved the following rankings; 2nd in the UK, 4th in the world for diversity, 7th in the world for employability, 11th in the world overall, 20th in the world for thought leadership and 21st in the world for alumni outcomes.
- First UK university to gain European Logistics Association accreditation
- One of an elite group of triple accredited business schools worldwide (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS)
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds from across the globe and each application is considered on its individual merit. Applications can be made online on the course page for each programme. To study an MBA or MSc programme, applicants should hold a first or second class degree, or the international equivalent. More specific qualifications and the number of years of work experience required varies according to each programme. More detailed entry requirements can be found on the course pages.
Our Admissions Team will be happy to review your experience and background before you apply. Simply fill in a few details on our eligibility checker and we will come back to you within three working days.
Funding your degree (scholarships available?)
Whether you are a UK-based student, or an international student, we provide information, advice and range of online tools to help you fund your studies comfortably. More information about our funding options online.
For more information on our programmes and admissions process, call us on +44(0)1234 758081 or fill out an online enquiry form and we will come back to you.
Cranfield School of Management
Milton Keynes and Bedford train stations are a 15 - 20 minute taxi journey from Cranfield.
Request Prospectus: email@example.com