History is a subject for anyone with a sense of curiosity and a desire for a deeper understanding of the world around them.
- Prepare for success on a course which consistently achieves great results in the National Student Survey: in 2020, 90% of students were satisfied with their course
- Explore the broad sweep of British, European and global history from the Renaissance to the twenty-first century
- Undertake fieldwork at historical locations ranging from country houses to industrial cities
- Share your passion for the past by organising and marketing a high-profile public conference where you present your research
- Benefit from the support of a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching team who are published experts in their field
- Develop an impressive set of critical, theoretical and transferable skills which will give you a real advantage in securing a graduate career.