We teach the next generation of talented journalists. This degree gives you all the skills you need to go behind the headlines and build a career as a journalist in the age of the internet.
- Gain substantial practical experience of researching and producing powerful print, audio, video and online stories
- Get to grips with the latest techniques and technologies which are transforming journalism in an era of digital news
- Enjoy work placements with media organisations in the UK or overseas
- Hone your skills in our outstanding facilities which include TV and radio studios as well as a fully equipped newsroom
- Take the chance to specialise in a journalistic genre of your choice - from film to fashion, sport to crime, science to politics
- Prepare for a rewarding career in journalism, online or broadcast media production, PR, advertising, corporate communications, law, public administration or politics
- Spend time studying abroad in America or Europe
- We have a strong focus on employability: 91.7% of graduates from this course had reached graduate level destinations within 6 months of completing this course (HESA 2016).