Whether you'd like to coach elite/amateur athletes or promote the benefits of sport and exercise to the wider community, this course will put you ahead of the game.
- Gain the skills and knowledge for action-packed careers which focus on both performance and participation in sport
- Learn how to use sport as a catalyst for change, working with individuals and communities to advance the health and wellbeing agenda
- Enhance your employability with exciting voluntary work placement opportunities
- Additional sport coaching awards opportunities to add substance to your CV
- Make the most of our exceptional sports facilities in our specialist sports centre
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and expert staff who boast a wealth of professional experience in sport coaching and development
- The content of this course, and its focus on increasing participation in sport, is aligned to the priorities of global initiatives, such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, where 'Good Health and Well-being' is highlighted as a priority
With its emphasis on practical learning, this new course will ensure you graduate as a work-ready, forward-thinking and confident professional.