Gain the skills and knowledge for action-packed careers which focus on both performance and participation in sport.
- Gain a major advantage by taking a foundation year as part of a four-year study programme to achieve your BSc (Hons) qualification
- BA (Hons) Sport Coaching and Development with Foundation Year provides an opportunity for individuals who want a change of career or want to explore a new subject
- Enjoy an exciting learning experience through specialist voluntary work placement opportunities
- Learn from expert tutors who work with amateur and elite athletes in sports ranging from athletics and cycling to golf and martial arts
- Make the most of our exceptional sports facilities in our specialist sports centre
Through practical learning, this course aims to meet the growing demand - regionally and nationally - for sports coaches with strong practical experience and recognised qualifications.