As companies increasingly look to defend themselves against cyber attacks, the number of job openings is growing rapidly. If you have an interest in latest technologies, a flair for problem-solving and a capacity for quick thinking, the BSc (Hons) Cyber Security with Foundation Year is a vital first step towards a fulfilling career.
- Prepare for high-level roles in the drive to combat cyber crime
- Gain all the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required by today's cyber security professionals
- Learn in the impressive setting of our new Network and Security suite
- Take an optional industrial placement year which will stand you in good stead for securing a rewarding job on graduation
- Get involved in exciting projects such as the ALICE experiment, on which we are collaborating with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research
- Become a highly employable graduate - we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)