Take your first steps towards a career as a diagnostic radiographer. This dynamic course will equip you with all the professional skills, practical experience and technological know-how you need.
- Achieve your ambitions on a course ranked number one for graduate prospects in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- 95% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of completing this course
- Prepare for your career on a course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, so you can apply to register with them as a diagnostic radiographer on graduation, as long as you meet the HCPC's requirements
- Build your technical and interpersonal skills on a variety of clinical placements which make up around half of your time on the course
- Gain hands-on experience in our purpose-built diagnostic imaging suite and our new immersive simulation environment
- Engage with our enthusiastic teaching team who use innovative approaches to deliver an inspiring learning experience