Choose a career where you can make a difference every day. We will equip you to deliver exceptional care as a confident, capable and compassionate adult nurse.
Join a degree accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council: when you graduate, you'll be eligible to register and practise as a nurse, as long as you meet the NMC's requirements.
- Our nursing programmes are approved to the NMC's new Future nurse: Standards of Proficiency for registered nurses
- Our nursing courses are ranked 11th in The Guardian University Guide 2019
- Look forward to excellent career prospects: 95% of our graduates are employed or in further study within six months of completing their studies
- Gain essential practical experience on a range of clinical placements in different health care settings
- Benefit from some of the best university facilities of their kind, including clinical skills suites and our state-of-the-art immersive suites
- Learn from a highly experienced and enthusiastic teaching team who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Choose to study at our Derby or Chesterfield site, starting in either March or September.