The Cranfield Management MSc has been ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world by The Economist WhichMBA? Masters in Management 2017 ranking.
The Management MSc will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to tackle complex business challenges and to prepare you for demanding managerial roles in the future. It includes a distinctive blend of theory with practical application through highly experiential simulations, consulting, competitions and project work. It also offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month, expenses-paid, in-company internship project.
The Cranfield MSc in Management is a full-time 13-month programme designed for graduates with little or no previous professional experience.
Through your studies, you will gain a sound understanding of core management theories, concepts, tools and techniques, and learn how to apply them creatively in real-life situations. The programme will:
- Help you to put theory into practice through challenges such as a management consultancy simulation and a three-month internship.
- Enhance your understanding of entrepreneurship through a module on innovation and launching new ventures.
- Prepare you to analyse management data, take management decisions based on imperfect information, and solve complex business problems.
- Enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, mental toughness, communication, teamwork and cultural sensitivity.
- Help you work out what sort of professional role you are most suited to, what you have to offer and how to pitch yourself to potential employers.