This programme offers a contemporary and specialised approach to accountancy and finance, focussing on the exploration of key practical, theoretical and empirical issues. It is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management.
- Acquire a deep knowledge and understanding of key theories, approaches and issues in the fields of accounting and finance
- Enhance your career prospects with an understanding of the complexity of policies and practices in accounting and finance and their similarities and differences in different jurisdictions
- This sector is closely regulated and has changed significantly since the economic changes of 2008. Accountancy and reporting needs to fit in with the latest developments required by local, national and European government
- A specialised practical and theoretical education in an environment of academic excellence
- Accountancy graduates have amongst the highest income levels of any graduates