The MA International Business programme is designed in such a way as to reflect theincreased emphasis on multi-disciplinarity and international perspective arising fromtoday's market developments as well as the employers expectation to integrate thetheoretical knowledge and applied skills in training a modern workforce.
Thisprogramme intends to develop the range of intellectual and practical skills in studentswho can then become effective specialists in the global knowledge economy withtraditional boundaries between sectors breaking down. The programme provides students who may not have a first degree in business with agrounding in business management, followed by specialised international businessmodules and an independent specialist project. A distinctive characteristic of theprogramme is its teaching and learning emphasis on business developments in fastgrowing economies.
The aims of the programme are:
- To provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies needed tooperate in global business environment
- To facilitate the advanced study of international business organisations and theirmanagement
- To enable students to systematically and creatively analyse, critique and applyknowledge and understanding of complex international business and managementissues
- To enable students to master, apply and distinguish the most relevant researchmethodologies, techniques and tools in analytical, creative, and intellectual ways
- To build interpersonal skills so as to be able to interact effectively with a range ofspecialists and to implement solutions effectively and efficiently, therebyenhancing employability potential.
As a student on our international business programme you will learn to approach business with a global outlook and understand how cultural differences affect business operations.
- Download transcript
- More videos