Why study MEng (Hons) Engineering (part-time) at BU?
- Applicants for this programme must be employed in a relevant role in the Engineering industry
- Subjects are taught by flexible learning, and you will be supported throughout your study with discussion forums
- Tailor your studies with a number of core units complemented by option units, to suit the needs of your employer and your long-term career plans
- In the years 1 and 2, you will cover such as advanced stress and vibration, business development, manufacturing operations, mechatronics and computational engineering
- Deepen your knowledge at MEng level, through subjects such as project management, design management, life cycle analysis, and materials failure and prevention.
- The MEng level takes four years to complete on a part-time basis, although you can opt to graduate after two years with a BEng (Hons) Engineering award.
Accredited by the Institution of Engineering Designers and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers to fully meet the exemplifying academic benchmark requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng).