Why study BEng (Hons) Engineering at BU?
- Applicants for this programme must be employed in a relevant role in the Engineering industry
- Cover areas such as advanced stress and vibration, business development, manufacturing operations, mechatronics and computational engineering
- Tailor your studies with a number of core units complemented by option units, to suit the needs of your employer and your long-term career plans
- Subjects are taught by flexible learning, and you will be supported throughout your study with discussion forums
- We also offer an Integrated Masters (MEng) which requires a further 18 months study.
Interested in studying this course as a Degree Apprenticeship? Find out more and contact Bournemouth & Poole College.
This part-time/flexible course is designed for practicing engineers who are already qualified to HND, FdEng, FdSc or degree level who want to gain the academic qualifications necessary to achieve Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status.
Accredited by the Institution of Engineering Designers and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers to meet in part, the exemplifying academic benchmark requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng).