On this degree, you'll be exposed to a variety of aspects of filmmaking such as distribution, marketing, buying, fundraising and film production, through a combination of practical and theoretical approaches. You'll graduate as an enterprising and entrepreneurial practitioner capable of working in today's film industry as well as shaping its future.
- Produce and explore different aspects of filmmaking individually and collaboratively
- Have access to digital film cameras, editing programmes and audio equipment throughout your degree
- Work alongside internationally recognised film lecturers and practitioners
- Choose optional modules to specialise in a particular area of interest in more detail to match your career ambitions
- Accredited by the International Moving Image Society (IMIS) ensuring the course remains industry focused
- Make invaluable industry connections during a 30-week work placement with organisations such as The Walt Disney Company, Signal Productions, NorthLight Media and Curtain Calls Production.
- 100% of students felt that staff were good at explaining things and made the subject interesting.