Built on the training methodologies that have helped establish East 15 as one of the most internationally respected drama training establishments in Europe, BA Acting (International) is an extension of the Acting course that has always been at the core of schools programmes. It offers a step-by-step process that begins by introducing students to the basic methods and theories of acting technique in small groups and culminates in a final professional preparation year in which students perform full-scale productions and graduate with a professionally produced showreel.
BA Acting (International) not only provides a thorough preparation for a career in acting while aiming to develop each individual student’s talent, but also offers the added benefit to international students of gaining invaluable insights into British culture and its influences on the global stage.
The main campus embraces the best of both a semi-rural setting based around a Queen Anne dower house, set in six acres of grounds with its own theatre built in a Medieval tithe barn, and direct and easy access to Central London and West End theatres.
Graduates of BA Acting regularly appear in stage, film, TV and radio productions throughout the world. They are known, and often cast, for their boldness and originality as actors.
- Uniquely international three year BA Acting course from a school with a pedigree of over 50 years of actor training
- Working in a dynamic environment offering some eleven other undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Developing skills through screen and radio projects as well as work on the live stage
- A vibrant creative community populated by students and staff from some 40 countries.
- Extensive campus facilities: including over twenty rehearsal rooms, a dance studio, radio studio, technical theatre workshops, in-house film unit, wardrobe and an on-site theatre.