Studying law challenges students to consider fundamental questions about how society is organised and regulated. During your studies, you will learn what the law is, but also examine what it ought to be and how it interacts with principles of justice and ethics. The legal professions are changing rapidly and this degree will equip you to work in tomorrow's legal environment or in a range of other sectors.
This degree is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Why choose this subject? Gain a Qualifying Law Degree
- A solid grounding in legal principles, while examining law in its wider social context
- An emphasis on the relationship between law, justice and ethics
- Essential legal skills are woven throughout the course: learn to 'think like a lawyer'
- Prepares you with the flexibility needed for success in the rapidly changing legal workplace
- Strong links with local courts and legal profession
- Opportunities to study abroad
This degree is available as a full time course for all international students. For more information about International students studying at Liverpool Hope, visit www.hope.ac.uk/international