This applied course paves the way for you to register and practise as a qualified social worker, reaching out to help people from many different backgrounds to assess and tackle their problems.
- Gain the skills, knowledge and professional qualification you need for one of the most worthwhile careers of all
- Meet high standards: this course is approved by Social Work England, so you can be confident about the quality of the training you receive
- Build a dynamic portfolio of skills and theories to work with your clients in a variety of settings
- Gain vital experience on practice placements, where you can put theory into practice and increase your confidence on the frontline of social work
- Develop your capacity to work flexibly in multi-agency teams, thanks to our strong focus on inter-professional learning
- Be inspired by our experienced, enthusiastic academic team who put teaching first and are dedicated to your success
- 91.5% of students were in graduate level jobs six months after graduating