Interested in sport coaching as a form of education? Keen to study a sport degree that will put you on the pathway to a teaching career? Realise your ambitions on this challenging and vibrant new course.
- Choose a four-year course which includes a foundation year for an invaluable introduction to your studies
- Fulfil your potential: the foundation year route is for you if you are pursuing a change of career or exploring a new subject area
- Gain an impressive combination of skills relating to sport coaching, teaching and education
- Be inspired by our strong network of contacts including professional coaches, elite athletes and educational leaders
- Build the ideal platform to progress to teacher training opportunities such as a PGCE
- Deliver sports sessions to groups of different ages and abilities to develop your practical skills
- Work with sports clubs, schools and community organisations for vital experience in real-world settings
- Benefit from exceptional facilities including our new multi-purpose Sports Centre and state-of-the-art laboratories
- Learn from staff who are highly experienced in both the sport and educational arenas
Bringing together the art and science of both sport and education, this inspiring degree will build your academic and practical skills in equal measure. It is now available as a four-year course with a foundation year to give you a strong basis for your future studies and career.