Studying Human Biology with a foundation year is your starting point for an exciting and worthwhile scientific career. You will achieve a highly regarded qualification in four years.
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Biology, this course demonstrates quality and sets a high professional standard
- Choose a course which is ideal if you are thinking of a career change or keen to build skills in a new subject
- Benefit from a foundation year which will give you a solid platform for success as you progress in your honours degree studies
- Prepare for a rewarding future in medical research, the NHS, health charities and biomedical industries - or any role where you can truly make a difference to people's health and wellbeing
- Develop high level skills in bioscience, an in-depth understanding of infectious and genetic diseases, and fascinating insights into how our lifestyle choices affect our health
- Seize the chance to go on work placement, undertake an internship or assist with the University's human health research - all opportunities which are offered on a competitive basis
- Tailor your degree from our selection of modules to support your own interests and career ambitions