Could you inspire and motivate people to pursue healthier lifestyles? This degree equips you for a fulfilling future in health and exercise promotion.
- Prepare for a professional career in the wider exercise and health sector
- Choose an innovative programme with a distinctive multidisciplinary approach
- Enjoy unique work placement opportunities and build your network of contacts with our partner, the Derby City Move More Consortium, as well as many more local organisations, such as Disability Opportunities in Sport UK who run specialised basketball classes for individuals with varied disabilities classes for individuals with learning disabilities and mental wellbeing
- Gain practical experience working in different settings and with different clients
- Strengthen your CV by achieving additional qualifications: level 2 gym instructor qualification and level 3 personal trainer qualification
This course has been designed and developed in collaboration with Derby City Council to provide you with the holistic skills you need for a career in all aspects of health and exercise promotion.