Prepare for a career where you can help athletes boost their performance and remain in peak condition. This course gives you highly specialised knowledge and advanced practical skills.
- Gain an edge by taking a foundation year as part of a four-year study programme to achieve your BSc (Hons) qualification
- Choose this route if you plan to change your career or want to explore a subject that is new to you
- Take your first steps towards professional accreditation in strength and conditioning
- Gain experience in the most up-to-date training methods and techniques
- Harness state-of-the-art technology in our dedicated strength and conditioning suite with its VICON 3D motion capture system
- Benefit from our longstanding partnerships with the likes of Derby County FC, Derbyshire County Cricket Club and Burton Albion FC
- Enhance your employability with opportunities to undertake work placements, shadow the professionals, go on fact-finding visits and enjoy masterclasses delivered by leading figures in the field
This far-sighted new course equips you for a career centred on maximising athlete performance, reducing the risk of injury and devising effective rehabilitation regimes. This is a field where technology and research are constantly evolving, so we keep you up-to-date with the latest developments.