This hands-on course, including fieldwork and placement opportunities, will give you the intellectual and practical skills needed to understand the complexities of the animal kingdom, such as behaviour, ecology, conservation and genetics.
- Fieldwork opportunities in the UK and overseas - the costs of mandatory trips are included in your course fee
- Facilities include an Aquatic Research Facility, glasshouse, insectary, and specialist laboratories
- Tailor to your career ambitions through a range of modules
- Learn from research-active lecturers - current research includes coral reef conservation, the evolution of primate behaviour, and climate change
- The content of this course is aligned to the priorities of global initiatives, like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- This course was one of the first of its kind in the country to receive accreditation from the Royal Society of Biology - we also have accredited degree pathway status from the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
- Gain practical experience through placements and internships with our partner organisations