As demand for skilled sports therapists continues to grow, this new degree will help you develop high-level professional knowledge and skills so that you can go into practice after graduation.
- Choose a course recognised for its high academic quality; this course is accredited by The Society of Sports Therapists
- Complete over 200 hours of clinical placements to gain hands-on experience of the profession and apply theory to practice
- Build a thorough understanding of the rehabilitation process, including manual therapy techniques, exercise therapy and sports massage
- Undertake fieldtrips to sporting events
- Make the most of our specialise facilities in our sports centre
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and expert staff who boast a wealth of professional experience working with elite athletes
This is a dynamic course which will set you apart as an industry-ready sports therapist and rehabilitator.