Study across the human, plant and animal elements of biology on a course which offers practical work placements, fieldwork in the UK and overseas, and the opportunity to be part of important research.
- The course is accredited by the Royal Society of Biology, so you can be assured that you'll develop the biological knowledge and skills needed in today's world. The Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management also accredit a pathway within the course
- Facilities include an Aquatic Research Facility, glasshouse, insectary, and specialist laboratories - take a virtual tour
- Your studies won't be confined to the laboratory as fieldwork is an essential part of the course. Our students have travelled to locations such as Twycross Zoo, Kew Gardens, Mallorca and the Maldives - the cost of mandatory trips is included in your course fee
- Many of our teaching team are active researchers whose work is shaping debates in areas such as coral reef diseases, animal ecology, cell biology and insect reproduction, so your learning will be informed by the very latest research and developments in biology
- The content of this course is aligned to the priorities of global initiatives, like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, to ensure you graduate with a skill set that can help tackle global challenges
- Get career-ready through work placement and internship opportunities