The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed a fragile global food system. You may be interested in empowering healthy communities. You may want to be part of building a sustainable global food system. We'll prepare you to take on these challenges in the post-pandemic world.
On our accredited course:
- you'll use the latest research to understand global nutrition challenges
- you'll combine nutritional science with practical techniques, and physiology
- you'll study the psychology behind food choice and behaviour
Practical work takes place across our Super Lab, Sensory Science Centre and Food Science Laboratory.
Accredited by the Association for Nutrition - you can become a Registered Associate Nutritionist and use the ANutr qualification when you graduate.
Throughout your degree you can choose from a range of additional options. You can apply to do these when you get here:
- Industry placement - you can add a year in industry between years two and three
- Study abroad - options include our Malaysia campus, Australia, Canada, or Europe