Our Summer School is a unique combination of learning and debating with renowned academics and guest speakers - living alongside your peers in a range of room only, B&B, half board and full board accommodation packages to suit all tastes and budgets, you will be networking, socialising and enjoying a fun, engaging social programme.
Whether you want to boost your core knowledge, or are looking for something a bit more specialised, we have a course that is right for you. Our Summer School really does cater for everyone and includes a range of specialist, intermediate or introductory courses across Economics, Business, Sciences, and Social Sciences.
Our Summer School also offers a unique and inspirational evening programme of interactive sessions with eminent public figures. Nobel Prize Winner, Professor George Akerlof, Professor James Robinson, Author of Why Nations Fail, Former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith and Former Cabinet Secretary, Lord Gus O’Donnell have all spoken previously.
Duration: 3 weeks full-time
These courses will provide a thorough grounding in these exciting areas of study and will reflect the highest standards of Warwick’s learning.
- Behavioural Economics
- Communications and Marketing
- Computational Modelling for All
- Data Science: Foundations of Data Analytics
- English Language for Business
- Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
- International Business and Finance
- International Development
- International Economic Law
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Psychology
- Leadership, Communication and Innovation
- Money and Banking
- Politics and Globalisation
- Strategic Management
For more information please search "Summer" on our Warwick University Website.