Why study MSc Finance at BU?
- Advance your financial knowledge with our progression course, suitable for individuals with a background in finance or a related discipline
- Benefit from a blended learning experience, with combined teaching elements of theory and practice
- Tailor your learning and study areas of interest by choosing from our range of option units, bringing you closer to your future career
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study relevant and up-to-date developments in the financial industry including FinTech, Big Data, derivatives and risk management
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclays.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.