Wherever you want to go, Bournemouth University (BU) can help you get there. Everything we do is designed to make you globally employable.
We offer a range of postgraduate taught courses and doctoral opportunities. You’ll leave fully prepared for professional practice, supported by the placement opportunities available on some courses.
- 91% of graduates are in work or study six months after graduating (DLHE Survey, 2017)
- Generous scholarships package
- Bournemouth is famous for its miles of sandy beach, offers a cosmopolitan town centre with fabulous shopping, nightlife and a thriving music and arts scene, and is only two hours from London by train
- Silver-rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- Only UK university to have a Centre for Excellence in Media Practice
- Business School accredited by AACSB International
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Accommodation guarantee
- EcoCampus Platinum and ISO14001 certification.
The postgraduate subject areas offered at Bournemouth University are:
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Business, Management & Marketing
- Computer Animation & Visual Effects
- Computing & Information Technology
- Design & Engineering
- Health & Social Care
- Media & Communication
- Social Studies
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events.
The Students' Union at Bournemouth University offers a nightclub, bars and shops with over 100 clubs and societies, including a student magazine, radio and television. Sport is a big factor at Bournemouth University with a state-of-the-art gym, 60 fitness stations and spin studio being amongst the facilities. Students can take part in a range of activities from yoga to boxercise.
For all the latest on studying at Bournemouth University, visit their website.