Why study MSc Data Science & Artificial Intelligence at BU?
- Learn about recent advances in the fields of data analytics, big data tools and technologies, machine intelligence while concretely experimenting on machine knowledge extraction and decision-support
- Use a broad range of data science tools and technologies, from those which are established (MATLAB, R and Weka), to the new favourites which prepare you for mainstream data science jobs (Python, Jupyter notebook, Apache Spark and libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch)
- Graduate with important skills in strategic thinking for scientific research implementation and communication
- We’ve established close relationships with companies, research and government agencies that are interested in recruiting skilled graduates in data science and artificial intelligence
- Take part in organised codejams/hackathons, visit organisations and work on practical data science and artificial problems. This will support you in establishing an internship or placement
- Tailor your learning towards the areas that interest you, with option units covering topics such as neuronal analysis, smart systems, computer vision and Blockchain.
You’ll explore various investigative data science and artificial intelligence-based approaches, relevant to the security, environment, human behaviour understanding, transport, health, smart cities sectors and more. You’ll possess the practical skills and theoretical knowledge necessary to enter fields within data science and artificial intelligence.