Why study MSc Biodiversity Conservation at BU?
- Study in a location perfectly suited to learn about biodiversity conservation
- Develop your knowledge of ecology, geography, social science, psychology and technology in this political and socio-economically important subject area
- Enjoy access to a vast amount of research from our academics, including; tropical and temperate ecosystems, grassland, forest, freshwater, coastal and marine environments
- Learn about the latest developments in conservation science and practice, hone your ability to communicate effectively, and be mentored in identifying flora and fauna
- Benefit from our wide network of professional contacts to find a six-week placement In the UK or abroad to suit your individual career aspirations
- Profit from our expert academics who are actively researching biodiversity conservation worldwide and bring their expertise to every session.
Join a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management, the professional body representing ecologists and environment managers in the UK and overseas.