Why study MSc Tourism Management at BU?
- Study at one of the top-ten ranked universities in the world for tourism and hospitality
- You'll meet industry experts, with the opportunity to take a professional placement, network and share knowledge and experience whilst learning in a structured environment
- Complete an optional 30-week work placement with a tourism employer to further enhance your employability
- Learn from specialist academic staff who are actively involved in research ensuring the curriculum is informed by cutting-edge knowledge and practice
- Explore the significant relationships between tourism and the wider economic, environmental and socio-cultural context
- Benefit from experiencing a new country and culture with the option to study a semester abroad.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Recognition as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence signifies BU as an industry-leading university
- Accreditation by the Tourism Management Institute ensures this course meets standards aligned to the needs of the tourism sector, enhancing future employment prospects when you graduate
- Accreditation by the leading hospitality professional body, the Institute of Hospitality, offers numerous benefits to you such as free membership and access to the mentoring scheme.