Cyberspace is a vast, complex and still evolving community that presents enterprise, industry and governments with on-going security management challenges, as it grows on an exponential scale.
Bournemouth University’s MSc in Cyber Security & Human Factors has been developed in response to the needs of the computing and security sectors worldwide. Graduates from this course will be equipped with technical know-how to protect and prevent, and the ability to assess risk and manage incidents.
On this course, you'll gain an understanding of cyber security by investigating threat, vulnerabilities and impact risk, the contagion of fear, uncertainty and doubt, managing human factors in security, trust management and information assurance.
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Psychology
- Human Factors
- Research Methods & Professional Issues
- Individual Masters Project
Option Units (Choose 2):
- Accessibility & Assistive Technologies
- Blockchain & Digital Futures
- Psychology of Software Development
- Enterprise Digital Forensics
- Security Event & Incident Management
- Security by Design