Why study MSc Green Economy at BU?
- Enjoy the flexibility of a distance learning course, which allows you to undertake a work-based project instead of a research project to support your dissertation
- You will develop your knowledge of ecology, geography, social science, psychology and technology in this multidimensional course
- Understand the challenges of reducing carbon emissions, overexploitation of resources and widespread environmental degradation, which pose a danger to human wellbeing
- Acquire the scientific understanding on which the transition to a green economy can be based, including the principles of environmental sustainability and the societal responses required to implement these in practice
- Profit from our expert academics and their knowledge of sustainability and tools that inform environmental practice and policy implementation.
This course is accredited by IEMA. This means as a student on Green Economy you'll simultaneously receive free student membership at IEMA. Once you graduate you will also become a GradIEMA professional member.