Why study MSc Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship at BU?
- Ignite your entrepreneurial mindset by fostering creativity, design and new ways of thinking
- Execute practical exercises on 'real-life' projects focusing on a problem or opportunity
- Learn to implement design management principles and explore innovative culture and governance in a variety of business contexts
- Undertake an optional 30-week placement to advance your employability, and put into practice learned core theoretical principles
- Develop an in-depth understanding of critical business skills necessary to start your own enterprise and lead in industry.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning.