Why study MA Advertising at BU?
- Develop your knowledge and skills by working on live briefs set by our network of advertising agencies
- Develop and enhance your ability to devise, articulate and interrogate ideas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of - and the ability to respond to - the issues and challenges currently facing the industry
- Learn to see strategy as a powerful creative practice
- Make contacts and connections with our network of agencies and leading speakers from industry
- Enter the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) Talent Marketing Challenge and attend creative and data workshops held throughout the year.
The course offers you the opportunity to achieve the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) Foundation Certificate: the base-level qualification for anyone who wants to work in an IPA member agency.
It is also accredited by the IDM (Institute of Data and Marketing), entitling you to take the Certificate in Digital Marketing exam and to apply to the summer school in which you'll spend a week in June working (and networking) with agencies. You are also entitled to enter the DMA Talent Marketing Challenge and to attend creative and data workshops held throughout the year.