Why study MSc Digital Health at BU?
- Bridging the knowledge gap between healthcare and computing, you’ll graduate with the skills needed to address today’s and tomorrow’s design challenges in developing digital health solutions
- Gain a critical understanding of advanced theoretical knowledge, methods and concepts of relevant digital health technologies required for supporting healthcare and social care services and products
- Develop specialised technical knowledge and practical skills to take a professional approach to the planning, design and management of digital health products to address real-world healthcare and social care problems
- If your first degree is computing or healthcare-related, this course will give you the knowledge and skills to become a visionary digital health technologist
- You’ll understand the healthcare and social care perspective and create a strategic view of digital health product development, as well as manage and lead the development of such products and services.
Potential career opportunities include health systems and service designers, data analyst, application and systems developer, information governance manager, user experience consultant/practitioner, clinical information manager or planning and performance manager.