Why study Master of Business Administration at BU?
- Our innovative Sprints provide you with additional opportunities to focus on your professional development and practice your consultancy skills
- We have an emphasis on responsible and inclusive business with clear links to the UN Sustainable Development goals
- Advance your leadership and managerial skills through a series of workshops, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients
- Choose to take an optional 30-week work placement to enhance your employability and put into practice taught elements of this course
- Rather than studying in subject silo’s, we combine some topics to provide a more realistic understanding of the organisational landscape
- Small class teaching and no exams. Our coursework is deliberately diverse to develop skills in areas such as presentations, report writing and data analytics
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership, access to resources and services and when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice.
- Accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), upon successful completion of your degree, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.