Why study MSc Engineering Project Management at BU?
- Participate in practical class-based activities that bring the theory to life
- Develop the ability and confidence to apply your knowledge and skills to design problems either individually or as part of a group
- Gain a detailed understanding of sustainable development concepts, taking environmental, social and economic issues into account
- Use research and recent developments to gain awareness of current issues and develop systematic, original and creative intellectual skills to formulate solutions
- Explore an area of interest in greater depth through the research undertaken as part of the Individual Master’s Project
- Further your career within the design engineering, mechanical engineering and manufacturing sector
- This course will be of particular relevance to Knowledge Transfer Partnership Associates engaged in the sectors mentioned above.
As an Engineering Project Management graduate, you will be prepared to undertake roles such as project manager, project engineer, programme manager or technical manager.