Why study LLM International Tax Law at BU?
- Study a wide range of tax and law modules that are focused on comparative, rather than on UK law
- Tailor your studies toward the specific areas of international tax law to suit your desired career through a range of option units
- Benefit from BU’s subject experts in international taxation, commercial and public law
- Units can be used to prepare for the qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Advanced Diploma in International Tax (Module 1, Principles of International Taxation)
- The dissertation can be structured to be suitable for submission as an extended essay replacing the Modules 2 or Module 3 exams of the same internationally-recognised qualification
- Enhance your career prospects to enter a range of careers including Associate Director, Judges Assistant, Tax assistant or Senior Lawyer.