Why study MSc Foundations of Clinical Psychology at BU?
- Respected course, producing highly thought after and employable graduates for many branches of psychology
- Excellent preparation if you wish to enter training to qualify as a clinical psychologist
- Patient-centred approach, using case studies to consider a wide range of therapies and disorders
- Study advanced research methods to prepare you to undertake independent research
- Choose your specialism of interest for your research project, which will be supported by workshops and literature reviews
- Delivery is typically two days per week between October and May each year, with supervision for the dissertation in June and July. This delivery pattern allows you to plan and build a clinical portfolio more effectively.
After completing this course, you will possess the practical skills and theoretical knowledge necessary to continue into an academic career or secure employment in a range of organisations from the NHS to private and independent health care providers.