The LLM in Legal Practice will enable you to develop skills and knowledge to the high standard required to succeed in your legal professional career. It includes the Legal Practice Course with the option to graduate with a PG Diploma in Legal Practice.
Why study LLM in Legal Practice at BU?
- Acquire a sound foundation upon which further legal knowledge, training and competences can be built during the Training Contract phase of training and beyond
- Develop high standards of legal knowledge and critical analytical understanding of the law of England and Wales and its position in the international legal arena
- Take advantage of opportunities for work-based learning, building on your employability skills or to inform your reflective portfolio/research project
- Benefit from an academically stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Network with a range of legal professionals, share experiences and work together.