Why study LLM Legal Practice at BU?
- Acquire a sound foundation upon which further legal knowledge, training and competences can be built during the Training Contract phase of training and beyond
- Develop high standards of legal knowledge and critical analytical understanding of the law of England and Wales and its position in the international legal arena
- Take advantage of opportunities for work-based learning, building on your employability skills or to inform your reflective portfolio/research project
- Benefit from an academically stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Network with a range of legal professionals, share experiences and work together.
Please note: The LLM in Legal Practice is intended for those wanting to qualify as a solicitor through the LPC route and where you started your Qualifying Law Degree or GDL prior to 1 September 2021 or 23 September 2021 respectively.